Today eFasim offers our clients a solid and reliable IT solution for safety data sheet (SDS) management. For more than 20 years, the Dangerous Goods team of Philips Environment, Health and Safety has created and maintained fully compliant SDS. Through eFasim, these SDS, related instruction cards and hazard labels are made available for both SMEs and multinationals.
Fasim 2.0 chemical management tool
To meet our customers’ increasing demands and improve their efficiency, we decided to upgrade eFasim into a more user-friendly chemical management tool: Fasim 2.0. It will be available for all users at no extra cost. This new version will offer you:
- An improved look and feel, including a more user-friendly interface;
- RDS and new homepage providing you with a dedicated customer environment and access to your own respective chemical products;
- Possibility of uploading the original supplier SDS into the Fasim database;
- A better search function to generate faster, more accurate results;
- Possibility to create self-defined user groups with certain access rights, making it easier for you to organize the different users in your company;
- More comprehensive report function to give customers a clear overview about the respective chemicals and save time on data processing;
- Quick scan of the new changes made in SDS by a short summary;
- An overview of the improvements in a new software release;
The new version Fasim 2.0 is expected to be available in March 2017. Existing functionalities in eFasim will be automatically upgraded. New functionalities will become available as an add-on. We are looking forward to getting feedback from you later.
For more information or to give feedback please contact:
Maikel van Niftrik
Environment, Health & Safety
Philips Innovation Services
More about MSDS online database & services
Environment, Health & Safety is a key area of expertise at Philips Innovation Services. More information on our MSDS services can be found at HazCom and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Solutions services.