Supply chain management
Whether you’re setting up a new supply chain or optimizing an existing one, we put you in control. Your agile supply chain will fully support your strategic ambitions – now and in the future.
- An analyzed and (re-)designed supply chain based on quality, cost and delivery targets, driving efficiency, optimization and lean in the supply chain
- Improved sales and operations planning process to ensure continuity of supply in line with your customers’ demand
- Improved source, make, deliver and return processes to guarantee the required cost and service levels
- Optimized stock levels with minimal obsolescence risk
- The right in- or out-sourcing decisions and the right supplier selection at the right cost to support your business needs
- Transferred and ramped-up operations whilst maintaining ongoing business for your customers
Keeping your supply chain running smoothly can be like spinning plates – you have to constantly monitor every aspect of the whole thing. But all it takes is one shaky plate to send the others out of control. Yet, with the right know-how, you can turn your supply chain operation into a maestro’s performance.
What our partners value
“Without Industry Consulting it would not have happened”
Division Head, MEMS & Micro Devices, Innovation Services
“The industry consulting service of Philips Innovation Services has, again, proven to be able to deliver very professional service with excellent results on a very short timescale.”
Global Business Unit OLED Lighting
“The Industry consulting group delivered significant value for our business. They took a tight timeline, with limited opportunity to prepare, and delivered an effective workshop ensuring broad team engagement.”
VP Strategy & Business Development
Philips Professional Services
“I am very happy with the proactivity of the consultant, the tools used and the pull for follow up.”
Product Management Global CFLi
Philips - Business Consumer Lamps
“The Philips Innovation Services consultant who worked with us, quickly familiarized herself with the business opportunity at hand and worked effectively with multiple stakeholders across our organization to deliver the desired outcomes.”
Senior Director Sustainability
“During two major transfer projects, none of our customers ran short on components. The transfers did not disturb their operations in any way.”
Philips Lighting Components
Manager Innovation Sourcing
Boosting your company’s agility, flexibility and innovativeness by Industry 4.0
The future is smart! Manufacturing supply chains are confronted with ever more demanding customers, disruptive innovation and increased competitive pressure. Leveraging Industry 4.0 can help your company to outsmart others, but you need to pick your battles!
Check out our related services
We support your strive for business excellence and growth. We develop and optimize your innovation & operational processes. In all this, customer orientation, quality and speed are our focus.