Precision equipment development
Limited involvement of your own resources, no liability for ramp-up/ramp-down of project team. A robust design for your equipment, optimized for your supply chain (in and external) if needed with de-risking of your technology challenges.
- The creation of a complete design (mechanical, electrical, software) and product data according to regulations and your quality system
- A structured architecture both from a technical and cost point of view
- Functional models, first prototypes, up to pilot series for your product evaluation and validation
- An optimized equipment design that supports the creation of a viable business
Equipment development services through project teams and/or secondment, leveraging a rich experience in development and applications.
- DfX, TRIZ, DfSS, reliability design
- Requirements engineering, V-model, A4-spec
- Value engineering
- Lean development
- Predictive modeling, model based design, error budgetting
- Risk management, FMEA, pFMEA
“The joint team of Aquaver and Philips Innovation Services had a completely open view onto the possibilities of membrane distillation and stressed the units to its limits again and again. The result was that we jointly have been able to create vast improvements in performance and reliability over the last year.”
In the spotlight
Check out our related services
You need a partner to take on part of your system development as an integral project, handling all aspects from concept, design up to turn-key realization, delivery and verification, based on your requirements or functional specification? Pleased to meet you!