Micro systems and smart devices workshops on design, fabrication & upscaling in the micro-assembly domain.
- Trends in micro systems technology on the research level, in fabrication and application.
- Volume production of microsystems for headsets and wearables at Plantronics, the in-house option.
b) Parallel session
Smart devices medical & automotive applications:
- The smart electronic pill, thanks to micro assembly technology.
- Informed, an integrated pilot line for micro-fabricated medical devices.
- Micro assembly for the automotive market, how to execute?
Integrated photonics revolution in the micro system arena:
- Roadmap towards smart devices.
- Upscaling challenge in the micro-assembly application arena.
- On-chip alignment of flexible optical waveguide structures.
Technological issues in the value chain:
- Micro-assembly demands sophisticated architectural approaches.
- Submicron bonding technology.
- Connectivity issue in design & manufacturing of smart microsystems
c) Guided tour
Micro-assembly process development and production, introduction and guided tour of Philips Innovation Services Micro-assembly factory.
When & where
Tuesday, April 11, 12:00–18:00 CET. Hosted at Philips Innovation Services Micro-assembly factory the Greenhouse, Eindhoven, the Netherlands.